We are a certified organic farm located on 30 beautiful acres on the Applegate River in Southern Oregon. We grow organic annual veggies, perennial fruits, and medicinal and culinary herbs.
- Vegetables: garlic, onions, lettuce, kale, sweet corn, tomatoes, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, chard, collards, sweet peppers, spicy peppers, zucchini, winter squash, potatoes, peas, turnips, radishes, carrots, beets
- Fruits: raspberries, strawberries, figs, plums, apples
- Culinary herbs: parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, cilantro, dill, fennel, thyme
- Medicinal herbs: hops, tulsi, spilanthes, calendula, mint, motherwort, skullcap
Where to Find Us
We serve several local restaurants and grocery stores (listed below), and are part of the Siskiyou Sustainable Cooperative CSA, serving over 250 families in the Rogue Valley.
Grants Pass Grower’s Market:Saturdays 9am – 1pm (May through October) in Downtown Grants Pass, at 4th & F St.
Rogue Valley Grower’s Market – Medford:Thursdays 8:30am – 1:30pm (March through November) at Hawthorne Park, on the corner of Hawthorne St. & E Jackson St.
Restaurants & Groceries:
- Carwright’s Market – Medford and Grant’s Pass
- Sunshine Natural Foods – Grants Pass
- Gooseberries – Grants Pass
- Diggin’ Livin Natural Foods & Farm Store – Cave Junction
- The Vine – Grants Pass
- Casablanca Coffee & Grill – Grants Pass and Murphy
- The Applegate River Lodge & Restaurant – Applegate
Interested in buying wholesale from Sun Spirit Farms? Contact Brian at 541-324-1244.